Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year and blogging

It will be a brand new year in couple of hours and I decided to do what I've been meaning to do for awhile. I will start blogging. yey. Life is really good right now:
-My bulldog Piglet is getting along surprisingly well with my mom and dad while I'm working at my studio.
-I've gotten my new years card printed out and it looks fabulous according to my boyfriend Tom, who picked them up earlier today.
-I get to finally see Tom soon.

On the flip side in the art world, I have couple of group shows coming up in the month of January. Here is one show opening on my birthday:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay to a new year and i'm glad piggy is getting along with the family! Good luck to all that you do! Happy New Year!

Da Hae Kim said...

thank you very much lover ;)